Management Accounting & Reports
At GroForth, your numbers are our business! We understand that up-to-date financial information is vital for good decision making and that effective management accounting can really add value to your business. Our experienced team provides consistent, reliable management accounts, reports and insight, freeing you to concentrate on the revenue-generating aspects of your business.
Our Management Accounting Services
We offer a broad range of management accounting support services—from helping you identify the most significant financial indicators for your business to management reporting and providing support for your finance team. GroForth can also provide bespoke management accounting services tailored to the unique needs of your business.
Our management accounting services include:
- Data analysis and insight
- Managing your pipeline
- Monitoring conversion rates
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Management accounts
- Management financial reports
- Monthly review meetings
- Finance team building
Benefits of Outsourcing Management Accounting
Many business owners and managers think of accounting as a compliance task that has to be done but doesn’t otherwise add much value to the business. Yet, today’s accounting systems provide valuable, real time information if you know how to interpret and use it. Outsourcing your management accounting gives you access to a team who understand the numbers and can generate relevant reports that help you make the right decisions for your business.
When you outsource your management accounting and reporting to GroForth, other advantages include:
- Access to skills. When you outsource your management accounting to GroForth, you benefit from the specialist skills of our accounting team.
- Increased profitability. Our timely, relevant management reports help you identify opportunities to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Access to good quality management information helps you minimise risk and make better business decisions.
- We can help you identify how your business is performing compared with similar businesses in your sector.
- Cost savings. Outsourcing can save you money on staff and equipment costs.
- Confidence: Outsourcing your management accounting to GroForth will give you confidence that your business decisions are based on sound financial data.
Management accounting focuses on the financial information that is important for the day-to-day running of your business. Unlike financial accounting which focuses on the information needed for your end-of-year financial statements, management accounting is forward-looking and is used for internal decision-making. Good management accounting and reporting can help you to assess your current performance and identify opportunities to raise revenue and reduce costs. Management reports are essential for accurate business forecasting, cashflow projections and business strategy formulation.
Much of the information comes from your business’s accounting system so it is important that this information is accurate and up-to-date. If you struggle to keep on top of your record keeping, GroForth’s outsourced bookkeeping service can help you get back on track. Key information from your accounting system that feeds into your management reports include your company’s available cash, sales revenues, accounts payable and receivable, etc.
Examples of how management reports are used include planning, decision making and measuring performance.
Examples include information relating to the performance of individual products, activities, departments, locations, suppliers, customers, operations and tasks .
Lessons learned during the Covid-19 lockdown could lead to lasting changes in some accounting firms, says Sarah Daly. For the last few months, accounting
As businesses begin to re-open following the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions, the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme provides valuable support for eligible employers. Nikki Johns shares