Cash Flow Management
Without access to cash, you will not be able to achieve your business objectives. GroForth helps you build a strong discipline around cash flow management. Our team will monitor, analyse and help you to optimise your cash management processes and ensure that you have timely, accurate data at your fingertips when you are making business decisions.
Our Cash Flow Management Services Include
- Risk analysis
- Sales pipeline / income monitoring
- Expenditure monitoring
- Business planning
- Working capital management
We can also provide bespoke services tailored to the unique needs of your business
Benefits of Outsourcing Cash Flow Management
There can be various reasons why businesses need to outsource their cashflow management. It may be that a business is growing but doesn’t yet have the resources to hire a financial controller, or it could be that its finance team lack the skills needed.
When you outsource your cash management to GroForth, you gain access to our experienced team of ACCA certified accountants. Other advantages include:
- Accurate information: We will help you anticipate when cash will be needed so that you can prepare to have resources in place on time.
- Working capital: We will help you identify opportunities to improve your working capital which in turn can help improve your resilience and provide capital for future development and growth.
- Credit Control: We will help ensure your invoices are raised promptly and that late payments are followed up.
- Decision making: We will help you improve decision making by enhancing your short and long-term cash forecasting
- Cash management procedures: We will provide advice for your team on how to improve your internal cash management procedures.
Cash flow management is how you control and track the money that flows in and out of your business. It helps you assess how much money will be available to your business in the future and how much is required to cover debts, pay staff and pay suppliers.
It is important because it helps to keep your business running smoothly. Businesses that run out of cash find themselves in trouble very quickly and many do not survive.
Controlling costs, having good procedures for credit control like issuing invoices on time and chasing late payments, monitoring stock levels and ensuring that you do not have too much stock on hand — these are examples of the kinds of actions that can improve cashflow management.
Managing payroll can be a stressful and time consuming task at the best of times so it is not surprising that many businesses are asking