join us today
the right place for you
GroForth is a fast-growing company based in Blackrock, South Dublin. GroForth is at an exciting stage of its development and has an exciting opportunity for recent graduates to get experience across a broad range of business sectors. We are looking for a Trainee Accountant to start in early 2020.
GroForth welcomes people with positive and proactive attitudes to work. We have a client focused approach within the company and our team is supported in delivering a world class client experience.
Data Entry / Bookkeeper (Part-Time)
Remote Working/Working from home (Tues-Thur, 9:00 - 5:30)
- Day to day account functions to include:
- Data entry
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Debtors Statements
- Journal entries
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General ledger
- Job costing
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as required from time to time
- Meet deadlines and time budgets.
- Experience in bookkeeping /Accounting assistant/ Finance position
- Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative,
- Excellent Word and Excel skills,
- Team player – flexible, thorough and proactive,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package,
- An opportunity to work with and learn from our financial experts,
- On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and sized companies,
- We provide training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development