join us today
the right place for you
GroForth is a fast-growing company based in Blackrock, South Dublin. GroForth is at an exciting stage of its development and has an exciting opportunity for recent graduates to get experience across a broad range of business sectors. We are looking for a Trainee Accountant to start in early 2020.
GroForth welcomes people with positive and proactive attitudes to work. We have a client focused approach within the company and our team is supported in delivering a world class client experience.
Trainee Accountant (Full Time/Part Time)
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance for client companies,
- Debtors / creditors analysis, maintaining invoices, billing and monthly bank reconciliations,
- Assisting in client payroll preparation,
- Revenue submissions VAT, RTD, RCT, INTERSTAT, VIES and PAYE/PRSI,
- Assisting with credit control at peak periods of activity,
- Preparation of monthly management accounts,
- Inter-company account reconciliations,
- Budgeting and forecasting functions and reconciling actual to budgeted figures,
- Attending to ad hoc reporting requests,
- Liaising with auditors to ensure timely attendance to queries and finalisation of accounts/service charge statements,
- Maintaining contact with clients and serving the clients’ needs,
- Developing month end procedures and processes,
- Responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance (Minimum 2.2 degree),
- Desire to complete accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA),
- Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative,
- Excellent Word and Excel skills,
- Team player – flexible, thorough and proactive,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package,
- An opportunity to work with and learn from our financial experts,
- Substantial exam support & study leave,
- On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and sized companies,
- We provide training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development