join us today
the right place for you
GroForth is an Irish owned business serving businesses nationwide. We operate and provide services to multiple different Sectors.
Our team combines technical skills with commercial awareness and the ability to communicate with clarity to our clients. We offer a helpful, effective, and timely service to our clients.
The position with the firm will provide excellent experience and grant the successful candidate a high level of autonomy and trust. We offer a friendly work environment with a competitive salary.
There is a six-month probation period. Reporting to the Team Lead in the Company, the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of key duties across the business including:
Experience Bookkeeper (with Payroll experience)
Hybrid Working (Mon-Fri, 9:00 - 5:30)
Bookkeeping Professionals! Do you want to join an exciting, fast-growing, people-oriented company? Would you like to join a team of successful, hardworking winners? Do you want to build a rewarding career?
If so, read on!
Based in Dublin, GroForth is a Virtual Outsourced Finance Department providing services such as Bookkeeping, Payroll, Management accounts, Cashflows, integrations and much more. We are seeking an exceptional Bookkeeper to join our award-winning team.
If you want to take it easy, please don’t apply—we are not for you. If, however, you want to push yourself and be part of a team whose purpose is to enable our clients to grow by supporting them to make decisions with up to date and accurate information, we want to hear from you.
We continuously invest in our team! All our team members receive regular training and ongoing professional development.
Candidate should be a Certified Xero Bookkeeper with several years’ experience. They should have excellent interpersonal skills as they will have a considerable amount of interaction with multiple clients, partners of the firm and their team. Strong experience in Excel and Xero is essential. While an experienced candidate is required, full induction, training, mentoring, and ongoing support will be provided.
Is this the role for you?
This is a great opportunity:
- To become an elite bookkeeper
- To build a career within an exciting, fast-growing company
- To be a key part of a hardworking, successful, winning team
- To help enable clients to grow by supporting them to make decisions with up to date and accurate information
The role requires:
We wish to hire an experienced Bookkeeper to take responsibility for managing and complete bookkeeping for GroForth’s clients. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the role will involve:
- Day to day account functions to include:
- Data entry
- Bank Reconciliations (including Stripe, PayPal etc.)
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Debtors Statements
- Journal entries
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General ledger
- Job costing
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Filing and submission of RCT
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Liaising with clients and client accountants
- Assisting with any client queries
- Client facing meetings on Zoom
- Dealing with Revenue queries.
- Payroll for multiple clients
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll
- Holiday calculations
- PAYE Reconciliation
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as required from time to time
- Meeting deadlines
- Ongoing learning, training, and personal development
- Building long-term relationships with colleagues, and customers
- Providing “wow factor” customer service
Are you the right person for this exciting role?
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Winning, “can-do” attitude
- Proactive and results-driven approach
- Integrity, honesty, and a strong work ethic
- At least 3 years’ experience in bookkeeping and Payroll
- Xero / Rapport / SortMyBooks experience
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Zoom, Google docs, DropBox
- Organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and adhere to strict deadlines
- Confident in communicating with clients and other staff members
- Fluent written and spoken English
Position: Permanent role with attractive salary, and personal growth
Start date: Immediate
Hours: Full-time (Mon-Fri; 9:00 – 17:30)
Location: Hybrid working
To apply: Please apply with full CV and three reasons explaining why you’re the right fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org